Today I want to expand on the NEW Blog Series... What's It Good For? and explore the health benefits of Triple Butter!
You are probably wondering what exactly is Triple Butter and it includes and medley of using cocoa butter, mango butter, and shea butter in a wide variety of products from Suds Me Up Buttercup!
I love the creamy texture felt on the skin from this combination of butters. Because of it's natural properties it doesn't provide a huge lather like many commercial, chemical filled soaps on the market today, but instead provides a thick layer of moisture to your skin!
1. COCOA BUTTER
Cocoa butter comes from beans of the cocoa tree, which was first cultivated by the Mayans. Today most cocoa comes from trees located in Africa, Latin America, and the Caribbean.
Cocoa beans have been used for many years in making chocolate, but have only fairly recently been realized for their amazing skin moisturizing and healing properties. Once the cocoa bean pods open, the beans are removed and then pressed into cocoa butter, which is technically a vegetable fat. It is best to find raw cocoa butter that is organic and unrefined. This means that the beans have been touched as little as possible by humans, so that they retain their inherently excellent qualities. In fact, when cocoa beans have been harvested, they can simply be put into sacks and placed in a warm room. The natural heat (no added heat necessary!) pulls the natural cocoa butter out so that it can be collected. It is then cooled and becomes a semi-solid form.
* The natural fats in the butter form a protective barrier over the skin to hold in moisture
* Reduces appearance of scars, stretch marks, skin aging, dark patches, and dull skin due to antioxidents
* Helps reduce skin irritations such as eczema and dermatitus
2. MANGO BUTTER
3. SHEA BUTTER
Unlike cocoa and mango butter which are derived from fruit seeds, this butter comes from the nuts of a Karite tree in Africa!
* Vitamin E provides mild sun protection
* Soothes dry skin by immediately soaking into pores
* Heals skin peeling, scars, bug bites and acne
Suds Me Up Buttercup offers a wide range of products to hydrate and heal your skin using this blend of triple butters. Below are all the products you can purchase to start the healing process naturally today!
1. Full Body Artisan Spa Bars
2. Solid Lotion Bars
3. Rainbow Soap- Custom Order
4. Lip Balm (100% Raw Honey & Wintergreen Options)
5. Wax Melts
Shop online today by visiting the SHOP ONLINE tab.