Pink Himalayan Salt Bath Melts Recipe
YIELD 20 SMALL BATH MELTS
* 2 tablespoons finely ground rose petals
* 8.75 ounces fine Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
* ¼ - ½ cup coconut oil, melted
* silicone heart mold
1. Begin by finely grating rose petals in a spice grinder or food processor.
2. In a small bowl, combine Pink Himalayan salt and rose petals.
3. Stir to combine.
4. Melt coconut oil and drizzle in slowly while stirring.
5. Allow the rose petals and salt to become completely covered in the coconut oil, and stop pouring.
(I used between ¼ and ½ cup of melted coconut oil)
6. Scoop mixture into molds. I used small heart molds.
7. Place the molds into the freezer.
8. Once solid, unmold and store in a cool, dry place.
* Place one or two Himalayan Salt bath melts in a warm bath.
* Relax for 10-20 minutes.
* When finished, use a towel to pat skin dry, allowing some coconut oil to remain.
* Drain tub while water is still warm.