Pink Himalayan Salt Bath Melts Recipe
YIELD 20 SMALL BATH MELTS
* 2 tablespoons finely ground rose petals
* 8.75 ounces fine Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
* ¼ - ½ cup coconut oil, melted
* silicone heart mold
1. Begin by finely grating rose petals in a spice grinder or food processor.
2. In a small bowl, combine Pink Himalayan salt and rose petals.
3. Stir to combine.
4. Melt coconut oil and drizzle in slowly while stirring.
5. Allow the rose petals and salt to become completely covered in the coconut oil, and stop pouring.
(I used between ¼ and ½ cup of melted coconut oil)
6. Scoop mixture into molds. I used small heart molds.
7. Place the molds into the freezer.
8. Once solid, unmold and store in a cool, dry place.
* Place one or two Himalayan Salt bath melts in a warm bath.
* Relax for 10-20 minutes.
* When finished, use a towel to pat skin dry, allowing some coconut oil to remain.
* Drain tub while water is still warm.
Are you following your DEARS? It can make all the difference in the health of your skincare and outer appearance.
Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily (anyone else struggle with this as much as I do? share your tips in the comments on how you meet your daily water intake goals!)
Eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
Apply sunscreen before stepping out.
*NOTE: Be sure to visit the blog post on creating your own NATURAL sunscreen, click here!
Remove makeup at the end of the day.
Sleep 6-8 hours daily (up to 10 hours is okay as well depending on age and health)
Praying all of you out there experience good health and take care of yourself on a daily basis. We only get one body; let's do the best we can with what we have been given by God!