It's not the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last time, but 2019 has been AMAZING! Hard to believe it has been almost two years since I started this soap journey and I wouldn't be where I am at today without your love and support. Each time I meet a customer at a show and they let me know how much they love products they've purchased from me, it truly touches my heart!
Since the beginning I've strived to offer bath and body products that not only pamper your skin but also help restore damage as well. From heat rashes, eczema, skin irritations, dry to oily skin, and everything else in-between, I want to help you feel better and comfortable in your own skin! The product line from 2018 to 2019 expanded greatly offering a wide array of products for you to try. This past year has been a wonderful time of learning what YOU LOVE and has help me tailor my product line to fit those needs. Check out how far we've grown together!
Whew, I am tired! And let's not forget all the wonderful events that hosted Suds Me Up Buttercup. Any opportunity I have to meet the public and spend a day helping you shop in-person for unique and custom bath and body gifts for your loved ones.. I AM THERE!
* Charlotte NC- Atherton Mill Farmer's Market
* Hickory NC- I'm Sew Crafty
* Travelers Rest SC- Vintage Market Days at Trailblazer Park
* Clover SC- Iron Gate Farm Springfest
* Forest City NC- Rutherford County Farmer's Market
* Concord NC- The Sandbox Operation Dress Pop-Up Shop
* Concord NC- Crossroads Church Summer Paradise
* Ellenboro NC- Zimmerwald Estate Summer Pop-Up
* Forest City NC- Rutherford County Farmer's Marekt
* Gastonia NC- Wings for Chloe Benefit Fall Sale
* Shelby NC- Junior Charity League Holiday Gift Galleria
* Asheville NC- T.C. Roberson High School Holiday Gift Market
* Charlotte NC- Gate Church Holiday Market
* Asheville NC- Tis the Season Holiday Fair
* Gastonia NC- Loray Mill Small Business Saturday Fair
* Spartanburg SC- Drayton Mill Sip & Shop Holiday Market
* Waxhaw NC- Cuthbertson High School Band Boosters Christmas Fair
And I am excited to say that Suds Me Up Buttercup will be coming back to many of the above events in 2020 so keep a lookout on the "EVENT CALENDAR" page for those dates!
I hope you had a wonderful New Year's Celebration and like me are ready to make 2020 an amazing year together! And a new decade as well!
Today I want to expand on the NEW Blog Series... What's It Good For? and explore the health benefits of Triple Butter!
You are probably wondering what exactly is Triple Butter and it includes a medley of using cocoa butter, mango butter, and shea butter in a wide variety of products from Suds Me Up Buttercup!
I love the creamy texture felt on the skin from this combination of butters. Because of it's natural properties it doesn't provide a huge lather like many commercial, chemical filled soaps on the market today, but instead provides a thick layer of moisture to your skin!
1. COCOA BUTTER
Cocoa butter comes from beans of the cocoa tree, which was first cultivated by the Mayans. Today most cocoa comes from trees located in Africa, Latin America, and the Caribbean.
Cocoa beans have been used for many years in making chocolate, but have only fairly recently been realized for their amazing skin moisturizing and healing properties. Once the cocoa bean pods open, the beans are removed and then pressed into cocoa butter, which is technically a vegetable fat. It is best to find raw cocoa butter that is organic and unrefined. This means that the beans have been touched as little as possible by humans, so that they retain their inherently excellent qualities. In fact, when cocoa beans have been harvested, they can simply be put into sacks and placed in a warm room. The natural heat (no added heat necessary!) pulls the natural cocoa butter out so that it can be collected. It is then cooled and becomes a semi-solid form.
* The natural fats in the butter form a protective barrier over the skin to hold in moisture
* Reduces appearance of scars, stretch marks, skin aging, dark patches, and dull skin due to antioxidents
* Helps reduce skin irritations such as eczema and dermatitus
2. MANGO BUTTER
These luscious fruits contain seeds or stones that we usually throw away. But did you know that these seeds are used to extract mango butter. Mango butter is a natural plant butter – just like shea or cocoa butters and it’s immensely useful in the natural beauty world!
* Includes Vitamin A & C
* Soothes Bug Bites and stops itching from inflammation of the skin
* Moisturizes your hair
* Heals minor cuts and rashes
* Soothes sunburn (just like aloe!)
3. SHEA BUTTER
Unlike cocoa and mango butter which are derived from fruit seeds, this butter comes from the nuts of a Karite tree in Africa!
* Vitamin E provides mild sun protection
* Soothes dry skin by immediately soaking into pores
* Heals skin peeling, scars, bug bites and acne
Suds Me Up Buttercup offers a wide range of products to hydrate and heal your skin using this blend of triple butters. Below are all the products you can purchase to start the healing process naturally today!
1. Full Body Artisan Spa Bars
2. Solid Lotion Bars
3. Rainbow Soap- Custom Order
4. Lip Balm (Unscented & Wintergreen Options)
5. Wax Melts
Shop online today by visiting THE CHRISTMAS SHOP!
Suds Me Up Buttercup offers handmade artisan soaps and bath products for women, men, and children of all ages. Perfect for spoiling yourself or to give a special treat to those you love! Visit us online at http://sudsmeupbuttercup.com and don't forget to join the mailing list as well for special goodies throughout the year.
Do you love photography? Do you enjoy seeing light shined on the dark things of this world? Do you admire God's creation and the beauty found within it? If so, be sure to support my creative side at KRISTY MARIE PORTRAITS by visiting my online portfolio at: